There are many ways to say "Happy Mother's Day" to the mothers in our lives. Here are 5 different ways that I like when showing my mom appreciation.
1. Listing out the NUMEROUS things she helped me to accomplish in the past year.
2. Planning a day to spend with her and enjoying her company. Just talking about how excited you are to spend time with her helps celebrate who she is.
3. Spend time reminiscing over favorite moments together, places you've gone or plan to go, or things you want to do together.
4. I'm not always the most serious, so pulling out a joke or pun is a great way for her to know I'm thinking of her.
5. Praise her! As a person, it is always encouraging to know what we are doing well and how others appreciate us. Lift up your mom for her continuous love and effort in all situations (good and not so good)